Precision Synthesis is the industry’s most comprehensive FPGA vendor-independent solution. It offers best-in-class results for performance and area. Precision has tight integration across the Siemens FPGA flow from C++ / SystemC / RTL design through simulation and formal verification to board design.
Introducing the Precision Series
Precision Synthesis solutions provide high-quality Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog synthesis for the latest FPGAs, easy-to-use debug and validation environment, comprehensive & user-friendly high-reliability synthesis, and tight integration with Siemens Catapult HLS & FormalPro LEC tools.
The Precision product range includes Precision RTL, Precision RTL Plus, and Precision Hi-Rel covering the complete range of synthesis requirements from small FPGA design through to the largest Vertex and Stratix devices.
Entry-level FPGA synthesis solution, offers an excellent quality of results, industry - leading Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog language support and an FPGA vendor - independent solution.Learn More
Precision RTL Plus
Flagship FPGA synthesis and validation solution, offer a best-in-class quality of results, breakthrough advantages for commercial and mil - aero applications.
Groundbreaking FPGA synthesis solution, offers a comprehensive & user-friendly environment for mitigation of SEUs / SETs in safety-critical & high-reliability applications.Learn More
Key Features and Benefits
- High-performance, easy-to-use, vendor-independent RTL synthesis solution
- Supports VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog and EDIF language input
- Powerful RTL and technology schematic viewers
- Advanced retiming algorithm to improve performance
- Interactive static-timing analysis quickly performs "what-if" timing analysis scenarios
- Gated clock conversion and DesignWare support for ASIC prototyping
- Support for industry standards with SystemVerilog and Synopsys Design Constraints (SDC) format
- Design Bar guides users step by step through synthesis, analysis, placement and routing
- Optional Register Retiming algorithm moves registers across logic to improve performance
Complete FPGA Design Flow
For the complete FPGA design flow, Precision Synthesis can be combined with the following solutions: