Successful FPGA design requires an integrated flow from design creation in C++ / SystemC / HDL, design synthesis, design verification & validation to PCB design. The result is an optimal FPGA implementation that meets all the design requirements and enables designers to meet standards such as DO-254.
Mil-Aero, Safety Critical & DO-254
Precision RTL Plus offers multiple features for safety-critical designs in the military-aerospace domain requiring DO-254 certification. These include guaranteed repeatability of synthesis results, synthesis for design assurance, and DO-254 certification enabled by tight integration with Siemens FPGA design flow.
Integration with Siemens FPGA Flow
Siemens EDA has the only complete FPGA design flow in the industry, with Precision RTL Plus in the center. Precision RTL Plus offers extensive integration with other Siemens EDA FPGA design solutions, from design creation to PCB implementation.
FPGA Resource Manager
Today’s FPGAs have an abundance of specialized resources such as DSPs & RAMs. However, optimal utilization of these resources is a challenge. Precision RTL Plus provides a unique solution with an FPGA Resource Manager - a graphical tool to manage embedded resources and do what-if analysis to achieve the best performance and area.
- Mil-aero & safety-critical synthesis technologies
- Multi-vendor physical synthesis improves performance by 10%
- Low power synthesis
- Fully automatic incremental synthesis for up to 60% run-time savings
- Precise-IP - FPGA vendor independent IP platform
- Precise-Encrypt - encryption based on IEEE P1735 draft
- Leading mixed language support with SystemVerilog
- Unique integration between synthesis and Siemens EDA tools
- All Precision RTL Features